Seating Plan & Photos
Also see photos below seating plan.
Rows are staggered for easy sight lines to the screen.
CaptiView fits best in cup-holders in rows A, B, C & H, J and K.
For Glenbrook Players live plays M ROW and L ROW 9-14 not available (Sound Desk location).
FRONT SECTION (Closer to screen):
- Ramp from foyer to wheelchair spaces W1 and W2 in F Row.
- Steps down to Front Rows A, B, C, D, E
- Front rows A, B, and C are all on the flat.
- Rows A, B and C have the most leg room (can stretch under row in front).
- Rows A, B, C are the newest seats which do not tip-up.
- Rows D, E and F are slightly narrower old style seats.
- Row F has no steps to access (wheelchair access).
- Seats F6 and F12 are reserved as companion seats for wheelchair patrons.
'Non-companion' patrons will be required to move if needed.
- Alternate disabled access is still available through the original side disabled entry if preferred.
BACK SECTION (Further from screen):
- Steps up to Back Rows G, H, J, K, L M
- Rows G, H, J, K and L are tip-up seats (not ideal for small lighter children).
- Rows G (has less leg room with aisle barrier wall - but good for coffee cups)
- Rows G & L do not have drink cup holders.
- Row M has slightly narrower old style seats.
- Seats M7 and M8 in back corner have the best leg room.
- There is no i row.
View from screen:
View of front 3 rows from behind:
Wheelchair access looking toward entry / exit:
Back section / rear half of cinema:
View from back corner taken standing next to seat M8:
View from centre J Row to screen:
Back corner of cinema M Row:
(M ROW available for movies only - Not available for Glenbrook Players live plays)
Auditiorium Entry (photo left)
Rows K and L (photo right)