Festival of Favourite Films Quiz
2018 Festival of Favourite Fillms Quiz
Can you guess the 19 ‘Festival of Favourite Films’ movies based on these clues...
1. “All I want is a room somewhere.”
2. Based on Hans Christian Anderson fairy tale.
3. Husband spends money on coffee plantation.
4. Moon River
5. “I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.”
6. Japanese construction of the Burma Railway
7. ‘Springtime for Hitler’
8. ” I’ll never let go, Jack. I’ll never let go.”
9. Don’t Rain On My Parade
10. Indecisive king plans to announce successor.
11. “That'll do, pig. That'll do.”
12. Love caught in the fire of revolution.
13. Featuring an elaborate dance set to Gershwin's 17 minute composition.
14. Two grifters team up to pull off the ultimate con.
15. Arrest and eventual trial of a young black man in a small town.
16. Transition from silent films to `talkies'.
17. “I forgot the other boy. Oh, what's his name? Oh, well, God bless What's-his-name.”
18. Every staggering sight and sound is real.
19. “And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson”